1. Find a building or wall and go prone near a right-hand corner.
2. Sidecrawl to the right past the corner and fire at an arbitrary target.
3. Sidecrawl to the left back into cover.
4. Now try to low prone back out so that you are able to A) hit your target and B) clear your cover so that the minimum amount of your body is exposed from the target's POV.
5. Rage as you repeatedly shuffle back and forth between middle and low prone like an idiot.
1. Find an obstacle such as a garbage pile or tree trunk and enter into high prone behind it.
2. Try to track a moving target (feel free to use your imagination).
3. Observe that often a slight adjustment to your position left or right would allow you to peak around any small, solid protrusions and make it possible to keep your sights on the target as it moves.
4. Sadface as you are currently forced to fiddle between stances in order to accomplish step 3.