I have the scenario I used saved in the Workshop, so I guess it's viable. The link is https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=961720400&searchtext=Falcon+Glitch .
Steps to Reproduce My Initial Findings:
1. Hook up Falcon to UAV Terminal
2. Fly Falcon to around 250m above the original spot (auto-hover is preferable).
3. Locate Varsuk on the airstrip (orientation shouldn't matter as long as you can reasonably fire the missiles from the UAV at the tank).
4. Equip the DAGR or the Scalpel, but do not engage laser lock-on.
5. Fire 2 or more of them at the Varsuk (preferably keep the crosshair on the Varsuk to see what I described before, it happens every time, and the more missiles the more noticeable).
If done correctly, most should divert mid-flight and fly off. If the crosshair is left on the Varsuk (you can still zoom out), you should see some missiles (DAGRs, I don't know where Scalpels go) fly back and hit the hill to the left.
Also, as long as you don't lock to your laser, you can do this anywhere and at anything (if not, please prove me wrong), except probably at 0m or close to it, I haven't checked.