my UI has become mismatched in sizes following a crash yesterday afternoon. When my inventory is the proper size, my hotbar is too big, and the text in the feed for server messages/player status messages is too small. When the text is the right size the inventory will expand beyond the edges of my screen. Setting it back to the resolution used before the crash isn't fixing the issue. Will update with screencaps if needed (unless this is a known issue with an easy fix :D )
- Legacy ID
- Ingame UI
Sorry to hear about your trouble. To begin with, please try the following:
- Start DayZ and enter the Main Menu.
- Click the button labeled "Configure".
- Click the button labeled "Video".
- Click the button labeled "User Interface".
- Select a proper resolution, UI size, and aspect ratio.