The bug is similar with the #0000038 with the firefighter axe in hands and bagpack, but this goes a step further: duping the revolver over a short time. (bug type not fixed as assumed in #0000038!!!)
- Legacy ID
- Revolver in holster/bagpack or any other inventory part.
- Draw the revolver (in hands).
- Swap the complete holster/bagpack/pant with a new holster/bagpack/pant lying on the ground.
- Now you have your revolver in hands and a revolver lying in another storage item on the ground.
- tested with buddy: he can pick up the revolver from the Bagpack and use it.
Bug restriction: you cannot reload the original revolver; it will disappear after putting anything else into hands; you cannot reload the original revolver. Seems you loose the revolver after a reconnect.
Personally i think this has something to do with the fact that the pistol is occupying regular inventory space. Probably it should get a separate place like in the mod (in real life you can just put it in your pants/belt) so you cannot duplicate it by swapping the inventory part.