Hello! I've tested Dayz for a week now and would like to report my findings. This is gonna be a gathering of the bugs i've found. ( Some might be reported by others )
- Zombies jumping in houses throug walls and closed doors, espesially around stores.
- Zombies getting stuck in the floors again inside stores.
- Zombie sounds when there are no zombies around ( Freaks me out =P )
- On top of the smallest apartment building, when i take the ladder up to the top the char wont stand on the roof, i just fall down. The only way i can sucsessfully climb up the ladder is if i press V 5-7 times so the char start jumping and glitching up.
- Getting hungry and thirsty 10 seconds after full drink of purified water.
- When falling down small hights and taking no damage char is still making the wounded noise ( No wounded indication in inventory , and still beeing able to run )
- When putting a shirt down on the ground from my inventory it laggs and takes about 30 seconds befor it is visible in "vicinity" tab in inventory.
That's what i got atm, loving the standalone and looking forward to new elements beeing put in!