When adding a waypoint to a unit, when setting a units behavior, I believe the stealth option is not spelt correctly. This is for the Release Candidate Version 1.56.134344. This is only a problem when using the Eden editor and thus does not affect the main branch.
- Legacy ID
- Eden Editor
Steps To Reproduce
- Open the Eden Editor/3D Editor on any terrain (Stratis/Virtual Reality/Altis).
- Place down any unit (e.g. Rifleman NATO/FIA/CSAT)
- Add a waypoint to the unit.
- Right click on the waypoint and go to attributes.
- Scroll down to behavior.
- Click the drop down list.
- At the bottom, and you will see the behavior option for stealth is misspelt.
This is not really a big issue but as stated in the Dev Hub, the point of the Release Candidate is to get Arma 3's next update into the best possible shape.
Steam Build ID: 961547.