All the new Cargo net supply objects from the helicopter DLC are indestructable.
- Legacy ID
Steps To Reproduce
- Place cargo net (for instance 'Cargo Net [CSAT]') on map
- Try to blow it up with satchel charges, RPG's etc.
- On your return to base, think really hard on your explanation as to why you failed to destroy the enemy supplies..
I created a mission which set your objective to 'SUCCEEDED' if (damage crate1 == 1). This will never be true for the DLC cargo nets. No visual damage as well.
Well, my guess is that you didn't try the correct one.
- Go to the editor
- Place yourself as an engineer
- Place one of the *HELICOPTER DLC CARGO NETS*: classname: "B_CargoNet_01_ammo_F"
- Try to blow it up with explosives, or set damage to full in editor
- Observe nothing happening, crate and inventory is undamaged and accessible