After passing the 2nd checkpoint in the mission "Common Enemy", the game creates and auto-save just after turning onto the dirt road. Further down the road I crashed Slingshot's pick-upc truck and reloaded the auto-save. However it appears that all CSAT and AAF units start firing as soon as loading the auto-save is complete, resulting in instant player death or a destroyed truck. Both are critical mission failures. In order to continue, one has to revert the mission to the beginning because the auto-save is rendered useless.
- Legacy ID
- Campaign Episode 2: Adapt
Steps To Reproduce
- Play the mission "Common Enemy"
- after the 2nd checkpoint the game will auto-save
- render the car useless, by crashing it into a wall
- proceed to load auto-save
- notice that apparently all units become enemy and open fire, resulting in death and/or destruction of Slingshot's truck