In LAN everything works fine, but when trying to create internet game, with port 2303, it works, but the list of roles does not appear.
[URL="https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Dedicated_Server"]All ports are open[/URL], I've tried with 2 different routers, I disabled the antivirus (Kaspersky), and I do not have windows firewall active.
I have tried all the solutions you give, reinstall Steam, ArmA3, delete folders "ugc" and "ugcmsgcache". Remove all subscriptions Steamworks, not just the ArmA3, all the games, etc ... There is not a solution that is not proven. And nothing has fixed the problem.
I know a few months, something similar happened, and then the solution that worked was to remove subscriptions ago Steamworks and their caches, but that does not work with this problem.