I would expect the inventory dialog showing the unit's name the inventory is open for, and not always the player's name.
- Legacy ID
- Ingame UI
Steps To Reproduce
I didn't try a SP scenario.
- Create a MP mission with a group of 2 units and a vehicle with cargo
- Play as commander the group
- Action the other unit to open his inventory (F2, 6, 'Inventory')
- Wait for the unit to move and the inventory UI to open
- Note the name shown in the upper bar
The behaviour is exactly what "ui_f/scripts/IGUI/RscDisplayInventory.sqf" does.
But there are big "TODO"s about this will be handled by the engine, so it could be already in some BI backlog.