I found that I was able to team switch into a unit that had died (drown) and that left the game stuck. I could still see what the drown team player saw, but couldn't escape back to the editor.
- Legacy ID
Steps To Reproduce
- place player and playable rifleman near the ocean
- place an MH-9 hummingbird with almost no fuel nearby
- start the game
- switch into the rifleman
- board the helicopter and fly low over the ocean
- team switch back to the player on land
- helicopter runs out of fuel and crashes into the ocean, but the AI doesn't get out and drowns
- team switch into the drown rifleman
At this point you are stuck in his body, but cannot exit the game or return to the editor.
I stumbled upon this bug accidentally, and was able to reproduce it as above, I was not just trying to drown teammates ;-)