Unable to connect to any server due to "Warning (0x000400F0) You were kicked off the game. BattlEye (Bad Service Version)".
- Operating System
- Windows 11 x64
- Operating System Version
- Edition: Windows 11 Pro, Version: 22H2, OS build:22621.1413, Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0
- Open up DayZ (either directly or via the client)
- Connect to server
- If i can connect, I will be able to stay connected for approx. 30 secs. then I will be kicked with the above error. Otherwise I will get the error as soon as I try to connect (after the 15 second pre-loading screen)
Once i receive this message, no matter what I try to do (change server/exit the game) the game will free and crash and will not be able to be closed (forcing me to restart my PC).
Screen shots/dxdiag and local folder (C:\Users<Name>\AppData\Local) can be found here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhsJXZ-7m61xhLVF7s5MOoAQ2riCvg?e=9pWjnE (available until 14th April 2023) (and attached if there is the option to)
So far I have tried the following:
- Gone to game files: (Select game in Steam, 'Manage', 'Browse Local Files') and set local Admin to each exe in game dir:
- Removed and repaired corrupt windows files using "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and afterwards "SFC /scannow" in cmd.
- Cleaned up my registry with CCleaner.
- Updated my GeForce and integrated graphics drivers
- Tested internet speed / Router / interruptions - All good.
- Delete the game files from Documents every time before a new load up
- Full Uninstall and Reinstall.
Find any solution??? Just started randomly happening to me! Ive tried everything as well
The only way to fix this is to completely power down your machine (disconnect the plug/power source) and hold down the power button to discharge any remaining power and leave it powered off for 20-30 seconds. No idea why this works, but it works 100% of the time for me.