I am unable to complete "Neutralize Guards" task in "Breaking Even" mission - it always FAIL - no matter what I do...
My team is equipped with ARCO and MRCO optics, I'm trying to follow "Slingshot" instructions but with no luck..
Mission/Trigger/Script is bugged because:
- when I split my team and order to target enemies they not even replying in time that they are ready to fire (scipt times-out and Slingshot sais that "Dammit Omega, we cannot wait any longer. You have missed the opportunity...")
- when I order them to fire before they confirm they are ready to fire - they miss and fire an alert, task fails..
- when I order my team to take one guy and I'm taking care of the other one it also fails..
- when I kill them by myself it's the same - task fails..
It may be due to some AI targeting issue? I suspect is because when i order my team to take a target they somehow cannot target them properly.. They are not reporting to me that they are ready to fire - only some of them, like maybe two of them will be ready to fire before the script times-out and Slinghot says that the "oportunity is missed.."
..so I'm unable to actually target the targets in this time window to complete the task - how it is so? so how I am supposed to complete this? I command them to target, but it takes forever before they report back that they are ready to fire...
I've already tried many variants:
- ordering targets by ray-tracing
- ordering targets by complex order commands
but totally no difference here..
It's same for fire order:
- tried by simple "Open fire" command
- tried by "Fire" complex command
same.. no difference..
Also tried to order to fire only the guys whom have assault rifles with optics (guy with machine gun was not firing at all) - but same... task fails..
Also tried to only order my marksman to take one target and I;m taking the other one - same..
In general, the task fails after first shot is fired..
Once I managed to shot them all at once (by my AI team), but task fails anyways - its just that Slingshot instantly starts yelling after first shot is fired, and half a second later both guys dropped dead..
So to sum it up:
- can't properly order to target enemies due to extremelly long "targeting time" and script timeout
- can't shoot them down by AI, because first shot is raising alarm and failing task
- can't take them down by myself
- tried like 50 times many diffrent variants, but it always fail - timeout or alert
I also increase the AI skill and precision to 100/100 in settings to check if that may impact is somehow but with no luck..