The text in the singleplayer death screen that shows the unit and weapon responsible for the player's death will always show the killer's primary weapon, regardless of whether or not it was actually used to kill the player.
- Operating System
- Windows 7 x64
- Operating System Version
- Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit
- Ingame UI
Steps To Reproduce
Can be tested with two examples
First example, non-primary weapon kill:
- Place down a vehicle with playable unit inside in the editor
- Place down an enemy unit equipped with a sufficiently powerful AT launcher some distance from the vehicle, and give it a 'destroy' waypoint on the vehicle
- When the enemy unit kills the player with the launcher, the death screen will indicate the unit's primary weapon, and not the launcher.
Second example, vehicle weapon kill:
- Place down a playable unit in the editor
- Place down an armed enemy vehicle and give it a destroy waypoint on the player
- When the vehicle kills the player, the death screen will indicate the gunner's primary weapon, and not the turret weapon or the vehicle they used to kill the player.