The game runs for 15mins in SP,and it crashes and shows the errror 0xC0000005 - STATUS_ACCES_VIOLATION.I tried to start it without loading mods but it doesn't make works.Also tried the solution shows in community wiki,but it still failed.I also type the command-malloc=system in the launch settings in the Library,still change nothing.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Operating System Version
- Professional,version 1607
I'm having the same thing as Gusokumushi that seems to be progressively getting more frequent. What I've confirmed doesn't work for me:
- Verifying Integrity on Steam
- Reinstalling ARMA 3 and mods (The 4 RHS and cba)
- Switching from 64 to 32 bit
- Using -profiles=Profiles or -malloc=system
- Uninstalling anticheats from other games
- playing without any mods or DLC
- Joining another server (it crashed in the other server as well)
- Using different RAM
I am simply at a loss. I wasn't having virtually any problems and then suddenly with the recent patch, I'm able to play for 5-10 minutes perhaps. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.
could you please attach more fresh logs? There are two crashdump files at all, one is corrupted and second doesn't show so much. Thank you.
Could you please create own ticket? You can have different crash because 0xC0000005 - STATUS_ACCES_VIOLATION message is very general and it can be cused by many things. Thanks