MQ-4A drone does not follow any waypoints or commands given after it has been given a “land” order and turned its engine off.
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
Steps To Reproduce
- Open the editor
- Spawn in 1x MQ-4A Greyhawk (NATO > DRONES > MQ-4A Greyhawks)
- Spawn in 1x UAV Operator ( NATO > MEN > UAV Operator)
- Play Scenario
- Open UAV Terminal and link MQ-4A to terminal
- Using Left Ctrl + Left Click, issue a “move/loiter” command to the drone and wait for it to arrive at said waypoint
- Once the drone has arrive at waypoint, set a new “land” waypoint at an airfield
- Cancel the “move/loiter” waypoint and wait for the drone to land
- Once the drone has landed, upon issuing a new waypoint, the drone will not move or even start its engine (no damage and plenty of fuel)
Even with player intervention to launch the drone, Once the UAV terminal is closed the drone continues on a straight path at the same speed without following a single order from the UAV Operator.