everytime i launch the game it keeps crashing with an error message that says (the cloud file provider is not running) i tried everything, -steam cache -reinstall direct x - reinstall microsoft visual -reinstall the game and nothing works
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Game Startup
here's my troubleshoot report from arma 3
it seems that game has trouble read from your profile folder on C drive in documents folder due some restriction.
Could you please try?
- Create folder named test on another drive than C drive
- Start Arma 3 Launcher
- Go to Parameters>All Parameters>Advanced>Profile folder
- Tick Profile folder and select folder test on your drive which you have created already
- Click on Play button in Launcher and game should boot into main menu in default settings
- Quit game
- Copy files from C:\Users\mehdi\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3 into YOUR DRIVE:\test\Users\NAMEOFYOURGAMEPROFILE\
- Game should start with your settings and savegames if you click on Play in Launcher