I am experiencing an extremely annoying issue: I can no longer see units logos on uniforms and vehicles, it used to work until a few months ago then it suddenly stopped.
Other people with an IDENTICAL configuration can see them without problem, even on me: if they look at my right shoulder logo is there, and they see it on vehicles I board as driver; they also took screenshots and I saw with my eyes logo is there, both on me and on other people/vehicles.
I tried all I could and found reading tons of posts on the forum, Reddit and the Internet in general:
- reupload the logo image - both in Units and Armasquads, which we use for squad.xml - ensuring that it was in the correct format (PNG, size 512x512 or 256x256, transparent background)
- restart our servers (but problem arises on ALL servers I tried, including official ones)
- delete local copies of the .paa file and also the whole 'Units' and 'squads' folders in the profile
- delete whole profile and start with a brand new fresh one
- check the integrity of the game files from Steam countless times
Nothing of the above helps.
Only thing I didn't try yet is to reinstall Arma from scratch, but I would prefer not to be forced to do so... seems a stupid solution, it simply is not possible that a thing like this has no solution out of reinstalling the game.
Please help, this thing is driving me mad.