On May 17th at around 7pm I started to get a yellow chain out of nowhere, I only noticed issues within the game wasn't lagging elsewhere on any other applications such as TeamSpeak, Discord or any other games for that matter. This yellow chain maintained on my screen for the rest of that session for about 1-2 hours before I logged out to try and fix it.
Since then I've been unable to reconnect to any Arma 3 servers, with this no matter which method I use to connect to any server I immediately get a yellow chain and sometimes I'm able to make it to the lobby, but then I can't do anything from there as the yellow chain sticks on my screen and I "Receive Mission File" for a solid 10 minutes and then I end up getting kicked by either Battle Eye client not responding or just the simple message "You were kicked off the server".
I've gone through a number of different methods in order to try and fix this issue such as .
- Flushing my DNS
- Reinstalling Arma
- Restarting my Internet
- Port Forwarding the needed ports for Arma via my Router Admin page
- Checking for and block ports/listening ports
- Checked my Firewall, Both disabled and renabled with no success
- Done multiple ping tests and getting back results of 20-50 ms when I'm getting over ping ranging from 400 - 3000 in the lobby.
- Contacted my ISP, they said themselves it's an issue on the games end due to ping tests giving back similar, good results.
So, from this, I am stumped.
This came out of nowhere during a casual gaming session on Arma and since I've been unable to play it and It's TEARING ME APART!
Any solution, fix, or possible answer would be lovely. I've been playing this game for a while now and have racked up nearly 3,000 hours and this is the first instance of something like this happening.
save me ;-;