Im running a dedicated Arma3 server on Linux and have a single player Bob constantly being thrown own with a cryptic 'Client's ticket has become invalid' message.
Im wondering how to troubleshoot this since we have tried it all: Re-login to Steam, re-install Arma3 and Steam, check firewall settings, DLCs, etc. Nothing seems to have any effect. We also tried to use the same Steam account from another client machine and only then did it seem to work. This leads us to belive there's some client side issue rather than server side or Steam account. But from now on were running out of ideas about the root cause.
Is this even an Arma 3 or Steam issue?
21:35:20 STEAM: STC: Requesting validation ticket for player: Bob - SteamID:12345656764697239, Local result: Ok 21:35:20 STEAM: STC: Client: Bob - SteamID:12345656764697239 - Remote ticket validation response: 0 : OK 21:35:20 Player Bob connected (id=12345656764697239). 21:35:20 STEAM: STC: Client: Bob - SteamID:12345656764697239 - Client authenticated and accepted. .. 21:36:21 STEAM: Client: Bob - SteamID:12345656764697239 - Checking required DLC content (0 appIds) 21:36:21 STEAM: Client: Bob - SteamID:12345656764697239 - Owns all the DLC content 21:36:21 STEAM: Client: Bob - SteamID:12345656764697239 - Client owns all required DLC content. .. 21:37:25 Player Bob is losing connection 21:37:30 STEAM: STC: Client Bob - SteamID:12345656764697239 - client's ticket has become invalid. Code: 6:Ticket canceled 21:37:30 Client Bob - client's ticket has become invalid. Code: 6 21:37:30 Player Bob disconnected.