The mouse gets moved when starting a multiplayer game when the intro map loads in a multiplayer game. This makes it likely that the mouse cursor jumps to one edge of the screen which causes the map to scroll immediately.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Operating System Version
- Ingame UI
- Open Eden editor and place a unit.
- Play Multiplayer (get to lobby and click on a role)
- Note where your mouse cursor is in the lobby screen.
- Go into start mission intro map screen by pressing Enter
- Note where your mouse cursor is on the mission intro map.
You will see your mouse is not where you left it. The further away the mouse cursor is from the center of the screen the further your mouse will appear on the mission intro map. You can easily abort mission and go back to lobby and try again to see what different mouse cursor positions do.
It seems to be some sort of scaling issue since it depends on how close your mouse cursor is to the center of the screen. The problem this causes is that the mouse gets pushed way to one side if you are too far away from the center of the screen which then causes the map to scroll annoyingly at the beginning of a mission because I don't anticipate the mouse to be in such a different position.