When creating a mission using a dedicated curator slot (using the curator logic entity and a curator module). The curator unit will not be included in tasks created with the owner set to "true" (which is supposed to include all player units).
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Operating System Version
- Zeus - General
- Create a new mission
- Add a player unit as a dedicated curator slot ("VirtualCurator_F" for the player unit)
- Place a curator module ("ModuleCurator_F") and assign the player as the owner
- Create a task in init.sqf using "true" as the owner, the rest of the parameters don't matter (as long as they're all valid themselves).
- Launch the mission
- Note that the curator slot does not have the task available.
- Go back to the editor, and place a normal unit ("B_Soldier_F" for example) as the player unit.
- Launch the mission again
- Note how the player unit has the task available.
Issue may stem from BIS_fnc_listPlayers. BIS_fnc_setTaskLocal uses BIS_fnc_listPlayers to grab a list of all player units present in the mission.
BIS_fnc_listPlayers grabs that player list by iterating through allUnits + allDead and grabbing all player units returned by those commands. Those commands may not include virtual curator logic slots ("VirtualCurator_F").