I started to notice that steam is saying I'm playing Arma 3 (don't need a screenshot as it shows it on my friends' list). I decided to uninstall Arma 3 completely, but it is still doing it. I reinstalled Steam and it is still doing it. I've read somewhere to uncheck automatic startup for Steam and that still does not work. I also changed my password for Steam. There is no Arma 3 process in the Task Manager either
- Unable To Duplicate
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Game Startup
Login to steam
Nothing else I can give really
It´seems that Arma 3 was not closed properly the last time you´ve played.
There is common Steam issue with many games and there are some existing pages with possible solutions.
You can visit this page to resolve this problem but I´m recommending you try solutions described beneath.
Verify game cache integrity
Forcing a silently crashed/hanging game to close. For Windows computers, try the following:
- Press the following keys at the same time: Ctrl Shift Esc.
- This will launch the Windows Task Manager.
- Select the Processes tab.
- Find and select the game's executable file in the list.
- You can obtain detailed information by expanding the Description column.
- Right-click on the selected process.
- Select "End Process".
- If Windows asks you to confirm that you wish to quit this game, click the "End > 9. Process" button to confirm.