The game always crash when i try to play, right after i click on "Play" me message appears "the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" I have tried everything, got in touch with the supports, internet research, community info share but couldnt solve it.
- Operating System
- Windows 10
Open the game by its shortcut, press play on the title screen, then crash.
So at least send us your RPT.
I think, It´d be better to re-install Arma 3. Also you can try this possible solutions described beneath.
Try restarting your computer and then verifying the integrity of the game cache for Arma 3.
- Restart your computer and launch Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
Try all of the possible solutions listed on the Arma 3 Unusual process exit article on the Bohemia Interactive Community Wiki.
• profiling branch (special performance + profiling build - requires access code: CautionSpecialProfilingAndTestingBranchArma3), alternative download of needed binary possible from Dwarden's dropbox
Try to delete your profile folder (create a backup) a try to start the game.
The file yourprofilename.vars.Arma3Profile must be deleted.
Path: C:\Users\*username*\Documents\Arma 3
So, there is some next solutions.
try to decrease your graphic quality (if you're using ultra set high or medium). It´s possible that your have no more space on your GPU.
reinstall your GPU drivers