See attached report - EVERY time i attempt to open up Arma 3
- Unable To Duplicate
- Operating System
- Windows 7
- Operating System Version
Running No mods as far as I am aware - I have uninstalled arma 3 completely and carried out a full re-install and it is coming up with the same error.
try the below possible solutions one-by-one:
Try restarting your computer and then verifying the integrity of the game cache for Arma 3.
- Restart your computer and launch Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
Try all of the possible solutions listed on the Arma 3 Unusual process exit article on the Bohemia Interactive Community Wiki.
• profiling branch (special performance + profiling build - requires access code: CautionSpecialProfilingAndTestingBranchArma3), alternative download of needed binary possible from Dwarden's dropbox
Next, you could try to use this solution, called delete your game profile.
- Go to C:\Users\*username*\Documents\Arma 3
- Copy all files
- Delete yourprofilename.vars
- Return back your profile settings
- Launch the game
Try to delete your profile folder (create a backup) a try to start the game.
The file yourprofilename.vars.Arma3Profile must be deleted.
Path: C:\Users\*username*\Documents\Arma 3
So, there is some next solutions.
try to decrease your graphic quality (if you're using ultra set high or medium). It´s possible that your have no more space on your GPU.
reinstall your GPU drivers
i am haveing the same problem and just got a new motherboard and hdd cuz i love this game so much please help i get the 0x000000000ea1949 refereanced memory at 0x0000000000004 the memory could not be read