Game crashes around every 10-20 mins without reason, not a problem with physical specs, randomly, not after performing a specific action
- Unable To Duplicate
- Unable To Reproduce
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Operating System Version
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393)
- Campaign Episode 1: Survive
The crash is very random, happens during campaign
Nothing comes to mind, just very frustrated, have to replay a lot of portions of the campaign.
Asus STRIX NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB graphics
intel core i5-6500 CPU @ 3.2GHZ
2 X 8 GB Kingston Hyper X Fury RAM
1 TB WD hard drive
256 GB Kingston SSD
these can confirm the game can be run on my pc?
First. I´ll ask you about your Crash report files.
Second, try the below possible solutions one-by-one:
Try restarting your computer and then verifying the integrity of the game cache for Arma 3.
- Restart your computer and launch Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
Try all of the possible solutions listed on the Arma 3 Unusual process exit article on the Bohemia Interactive Community Wiki.
• profiling branch (special performance + profiling build - requires access code: CautionSpecialProfilingAndTestingBranchArma3), alternative download of needed binary possible from Dwarden's dropbox
Next, you could try to use this solution, called delete your game profile.
- Go to C:\Users\*username*\Documents\Arma 3
- Copy all files
- Delete yourprofilename.vars
- Return back your profile settings
- Launch the game
Try to delete your profile folder (create a backup) a try to start the game.
The file yourprofilename.vars.Arma3Profile must be deleted.
Path: C:\Users\*username*\Documents\Arma 3
So, there is some next solutions.
try to decrease your graphic quality (if you're using ultra set high or medium). It´s possible that your have no more space on your GPU.
reinstall your GPU drivers