I have this problem in the game arma 3
- Operating System
- Windows 8 x64
@mohamed117, try the below possible solutions one-by-one:
- Try restarting your computer and then verifying the integrity of the game cache for Arma 3.
- Restart your computer and launch Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
- Try all of the possible solutions listed on the Arma 3 Unusual process exit article on the Bohemia Interactive Community Wiki.
- Try switching to and playing on the profiling or development game branch. After downloading new data verify the integrity of the game cache. Note that the development branch may contain large and frequent updates, and you will only be able to play online multiplayer on a limited number of test servers.
• profiling branch (special performance + profiling build - requires access code: CautionSpecialProfilingAndTestingBranchArma3), alternative download of needed binary possible from Dwarden's dropbox
Once you are done trying all of the above possible solutions then use the Arma 3 Launcher to prepare a troubleshooting report and then upload the report to the feedback tracker for the developers to review.
For issues regarding Arma 3 you can file a troubleshooting report, also via an action available in the option menu in the upper right corner (gear icon)
Be sure to upload the whole report file. If the report file will not upload directly to the feedback tracker then try uploading to a free file sharing service such as Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Mega.nz, and so forth, and then link to the report file.