The game crashes once you attempt to play the game. whether it be singe player, multi player, or the Eden editor. Sometimes, it will crash at the main menu. It will always happen a few seconds in.
- Operating System
- Windows 7
- Operating System Version
- Home Premium, Service Pack 1
- Game Crash
1.) Launch Game
2.) Attempt to play Single Player, Multi Player, or use the Editor
@Darkstar387, try the below possible solutions one-by-one:
Try restarting your computer and then verifying the integrity of the game cache for Arma 3.
- Restart your computer and launch Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
Try all of the possible solutions listed on the Arma 3 Unusual process exit article on the Bohemia Interactive Community Wiki.
Try switching to and playing on the profiling or development game branch. After downloading new data verify the integrity of the game cache. Note that the development branch may contain large and frequent updates, and you will only be able to play online multiplayer on a limited number of test servers.
• profiling branch (special performance + profiling build - requires access code: CautionSpecialProfilingAndTestingBranchArma3), alternative download of needed binary possible from Dwarden's dropbox
If the issue persists after trying all of the above possible solutions then use the Arma 3 Launcher to prepare a new troubleshooting report and then upload the report to the feedback tracker for the developers to review.
I´ve checked your crash report file. Issue is based on some discrepancy in DX11 that means something with your graphic settings.
So, try to update your GPU drivers or decrease your in-game graphic settings. It seems that you have a fwe video memory space and thanks to it game crashed.
Let me know if the issue still persist.