Happend on spawn. Hostile-Takover koth. Access Violation. Didn't heard buying sound uppon spawn
- Operating System
- Windows 8 x64
- Operating System Version
- Game Crash
@kuch3n, a couple of questions.
- Are you able to reproduce the crash?
- ... on other game modes including single player?
Try the below possible solutions one-by-one:
- Try restarting your computer and then verifying the integrity of the game cache for Arma 3.
- Restart your computer and launch Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
- Try resetting the launch parameters to their default state via the Arma 3 Launcher. Also check under Steam → Arma 3 → Properties → General → "Set Launch Options..." Alternatively, use -enableHT without -cpuCount=8.
- Try all of the possible solutions listed for 0xC0000005 - ACCESS_VIOLATION on the Arma 3 Unusual process exit article on the Bohemia Interactive Community Wiki.
- Try switching to and playing on the profiling game branch. After downloading new data verify the integrity of the game cache.
• profiling branch (special performance + profiling build - requires access code: CautionSpecialProfilingAndTestingBranchArma3), alternative download of needed binary possible from Dwarden's dropbox
If the issue persists after trying all of the above possible solutions then use the Arma 3 Launcher to prepare a new troubleshooting report and then upload the report to the feedback tracker for the developers to review.