In the past it was possible to Lock on a TITAN AT Launcher to a Laser from a Laser Designator. This seems not the case anymore. You can "Soft"-lock the Laser with your Launcher as seen in Screenshot 1. (Often a lock is hard to achieve altough theres clear line of sight to the laser but thats probably another problem). There will be no beeping or a solid lock visual. Once fired the rocket will ignore the lock and just fly by wire. This happens with both AP and AT versions. Before you could get a solid lock and an audio signal and the missile tracked the laser as seen in Screenshot 2.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Operating System Version
Steps To Reproduce
- Alice equips Laser designator
- Bob equips Titan AT Launcher
- Alice turns on laser and targets something
- Bob targets laser and locks with "T" (often a lock cannot be achieved, need to fiddle around a bit)
- Bob fires rocket and is wiggling with the launcher to see if the rocket tracks the laser of flies by wire.