Hello, I have been experiencing this crash since June of 2015. The crash I am getting is 0xC0000005 - STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION. This crash will occur randomly during game play. The game will crash anywhere from 10 minutes to 5 hours in. I have found many forum posts regarding this issue but there does not seem to be a solution. I have contacted support but none of the solutions have worked.
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Operating System Version
- 10.0, Build 10586
- Game Crash
To reproduce this error all I have to do is launch any mission from ARMA 3. The game will then crash and tell me it cannot access memory at a certain location and will give me a status access violation crash message.
These are the steps I have taken to try and fix this issue:
- Update video card drivers
- Clean install
- Delete my Arma 3 folders in steam and the arma 3 folder under my local user directory.
- I have tried running every memory allocator and it has crashed on all of them.
- I have tried limiting how much RAM can be accessed.
- I have run tests on my RAM for 72 hours and no errors were found.
- My RAM, CPU, and graphics card are all running at normal temperatures and utilization.
- I have changed operating systems 4 times in order to try and fix this problem, completely starting over. I am currently on a fresh installation of windows 10.
- I have read the wiki page regarding this error and have performed all those steps with no success.
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.160527-1834) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: System manufacturer System Model: System Product Name BIOS: 0906 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16340MB RAM Page File: 2442MB used, 30280MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Not Available
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670