None of the RDS optics show the red dot even when a full battery has been inserted and they have been turned on. These include the FNP45 MRD, RV1 RDS Optics and M68 CompM2 Optics, I haven't yet tested this on a Reflex Sight. This makes these optics unusable as they appear as off. The red dot works if the optics are held in hand without the gun.
- Operating System
- Windows 7
Steps To Reproduce
- Attach a said optic in a gun (FNP45 MRD, RV1 RDS Optics or M68 CompM2 Optics).
- Attach a working battery in the optic.
- Turn the optic on.
- Look through the optic while attached to the gun.
- Remove the optic from the gun.
- Look through the optic while not attached to a gun.