I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday, and while Windows 8.1 had a fix of changing the screen display size, Windows 10 does not have this option.
When I load the game firstly, the cursor goes round and round while loading the game. As soon as the first page is loaded, the cursor is gone and I am unable to select anything.
My current troubleshooting:
- Used ELAN trackpad
- Used Cyborg RAT9 wireless mouse
- Used wired standard Dell mouse (stolen from work shh)
- Used the Wifes crap pink wired mouse that is some crap make from ebay
- Re-installed the drivers for Cyborg mouse
- The only similar setting to Windows 8.1 is Windows 10 "Change size of items", and I have tried almost all different combinations.
"Help me Luke, your my only hope"
Thanks for your assistance and may the force be with you.
You guys have made a fantastic game. And I hope to continue playing as soon as possible =)