- Strange loot spawn behavior
- Glitchroom ACT
- Zombie attacks from a different floor
- No dry-cloths animation
- 7.62x39 ammunition showing the wrong number of bullets
- Zombies weren't attacking while drinking from a well
- Legacy ID
Steps To Reproduce
- Lay down between the stairs and the wall parallel to the entrance. start rolling inside the building while facing the stairs.
- Lure a chasing zombie into a building with several floors. climb up and the zombie should hit you, even if you arent on the same floor. (tested at ATC tower).
- Take something into your hands and you are able do dry your clothes without an animation.
- Split, load or combine the ammunition.
- haven't testet it yet.
- Some build didn't provide any loot, while other have way too much (10 tomatoes on 1 m²).
- Inside you are able to see through the walls but not through the ceiling. You are bulletproof but unable to harm someone else inside or outside the glitch room.
- Seems to just affect crawling zombies but I ain't sure.
- Works also while running.
- Loaded a SKS with 10 rounds from a 20 rounds stack and the number didn't change. There were also some outcomes when i was splitting/combining it, but I can't remember the details.
- I was drinking from a well while being chased by several zombies. I am not sure if it was because of the drinking or the zombies were blocking each other.