I get the "Session lost" message on every connection on every server. My friend gets it too.
- Legacy ID
- Error Message
In order for us to investigate further, please provide the following:
- The IP address of any one of the servers that you can't connect to.
- The exact time and date you tried to connect to the server (along with your time zone).
- Your Steam ID url. Example: "http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxxxxxxxxx/".
- Your ingame name.
Also, please perform a tracert command to the IP address that you provide us. In order to perform a tracert command you can use the following steps:
- Press R while holding down the Windows key.
- Type in cmd and press enter.
- Type in "tracert xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" without quotation marks and replace xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx with the ip address of the server that you can't connect to.
- After the tracert is complete; right click inside the command window and select "Select All" .
- Copy the text and paste it in your issue on the feedback tracker.
If you prefer to send all your information in a private message, you can click the "Make Private" button to the left of your message after you click the button labeled "Add Note".