After I join a server and start playing, the game crashes after around 5 minutes of gameplay. Also when I open the game after the crash, some of the video settings changed, for example the Shadows are set to High(I disable them for better performance).
- Legacy ID
- Game Crash
- Open game.
- Change graphics setting to low(if changed after crash).
- Find server(I played only on regular server)
- Play for about 5 minutes.
- Game freezes for few seconds.
- Game closes and a window pop up: "DayZ has stopped working".
I searched for solutions and tried:
- Drop all items.
- Make new character.
- Re-install game.
- Re-install Nvidia drivers.
- Change video settings to lowest.
When reporting a crash you need to upload a dxdiag report and the files from
Pack the files into a .rar file - if the RAR is smaller than 5000KB, you can attach it here. If it's larger, please upload it to a file sharing website and link it here.
too bad they are not trying to fix the crashes, like at least tell the people who have crashes what they can try to fix the crashes...
I tried today the 48 patch but it still crashes. Maybe I did it wrong because I've read that the character in the experimental shouldn't be the same character as in the stable patch, I have the same character in the experimental.