I open the game and then right after it starts to load its as if the game zooms in and then I get a huge blue spinning icon, after a little it says Dayz in and loads menu screen. The menu screen is extremely blurry and the only thing you can decrypt is "Exit". Just bought the game today, kind of sad it didn't work, hopefully you guys can help! :)
- Legacy ID
Sorry to hear about your trouble. To begin with, please try the following:
- Start DayZ and enter the Main Menu.
- Click the button labeled "Configure".
- Click the button labeled "Video".
- Click the button labeled "User Interface".
- Select a high resolution from the dropdown menu.
- Select a proper aspect ratio.
Since the button labels might not be legible in your game due to the current User Interface resolution, I have attached a screenshot (UI.jpg) that shows which buttons to click.