- Open mission editor in SP
- Put a unit (BLUFOR > NATO > Men > Rifleman)
- Preview the mission
Bug 1 :
- Check your inventory : you have 1 smoke white, 1 smoke green, 2 hand grenades, 2 green chemlights in your vest
- Open the debug console and execute this code to clear the vest :
_container = vestContainer player;
- Check your inventory : the vest is empty, and there is no throwable item in the uniform.
- Type "Ctrl + G" to check the available thwrowable items : it displays "smoke white x0", "smoke green x0", "grenade x0", "green light x0".
- Type "G" to throw items : you can throw 1 smoke white, 1 smoke green, 1 hand grenade, 1 green chemlight
Bug 2 :
- Don't quit the mission preview
- Now execute this line in the debug console :
(vestContainer player) addMagazineCargo ["HandGrenade", 1];
- Check your inventory : the vest contains 1 hand grenade
- Type "Ctrl + G" or "G" to use the hand grenade : the hand grenade is unusable.
- The only way to use it, is to drop the grenade on the floor, and to take it again into the inventory.
NOTES about bugs 1 and 2 :
The bug is exactly the same if :
- You replace addMagazineCargo by addItemCargo.
- You add the suffix "Global" on each scripting commands.
- You replace "HandGrenade" by "SmokeShell" or "Chemlight_green".
- You replace vestContainer by uniformContainer or backpackContainer.
If you execute codes shown in "bug 1" and "bug 2", without throwing the "grenade x0" during "bug 1" procedure, then the added throwable item is usable without droping/taking on ground. But you can throw two grenades, while the inventory shows only one in the vest.
You can also reproduce the "bug 2" by replacing the "bug 1" procedure by this code :
player addVest "V_PlateCarrier1_rgr";