First, verify correct behavior with:
1. Open the Eden editor.
2. In Attributes -> Presentation -> Title, set a custom scenario name.
3. Save the scenario, **unchecking the binarize option**.
4. Host multiplayer server and examine name in scenario selection.
5. Return to the Eden editor and load the previously saved scenario.
6. Tweak any option in the multiplayer section (I tried Multiplayer -> Type -> Game Type -> COOP)
7. Save, once again making sure the scenario is text-based.
8. Host multiplayer server and examine name in scenario selection.
Reproduced on ARMA III v1.64.138732