Method 1: Activate Weapon collision in ADS
1. Go ADS
2. Go next to any object/geometry (whilst in ADS)
3. Weapon collision will activate, & will bug out your weapon orientation in point-aim.
Method 2: Reload whilst in ADS via Hotbar (ammo and magazines)
1. Hotbar your ammo or magazines
2. Go ADS
3. Reload via Hotbar (ammo or mags)
4. When you hold RMB to point-aim, your weapon orientation will be bugged.
**method 3 is inconsistent, and I don't know exactly how to reproduce it, but you can do it (don't know exact steps)
Method 3: Sprinting (LSHIFT), causes weapon orientation bug.
Don't know exactly how to do this but, try this...
1. Start Sprinting using LSHIFT
2. Let go of LSHIFT for a split second, then tap it again
3. Hold RMB
**super inconsistent but it can happen due to the new update with the input system, and how LSHIFT to ADS works, could help with finding a fix**