- User Since
- Mar 16 2013, 5:55 PM (351 w, 1 d)
Sep 17 2018
My demo video is from custom terrain, but the Map-Icons-Duplicated-Bug.png is from altis and as I thoroughly explained that I launched arma3 without addons or even profiles directory and the same duping happens.
Sep 16 2018
Mar 8 2018
My deepest apologize, weaponPool works just fine.
May 10 2016
I uploaded simple example campaign featuring this bug. pmc_test_campaign_weaponpool.7z
- Start campaign, let it run through init mission.
- When you are in "Test Weaponpool 1" mission, go to ammo box and store your weapons/gear there. end mission with radio.
- Next mission in the briefing click inventory, it says "Weapons pool" and it is completely empty. THIS is the bug!
- When you start mission, go to ammo box, you'll find your stored weapons/gear there.
So weaponpool works (in the ammo box), but not in briefing inventory.