I'm playing through the brand new manned mission section of the game, and let me tell you, it's awesome. I'm really into it, but then I come to the level where he's at the moon in 2026. I get in the rover, go out and find the first pod, and then when I get to the next one, it is toppled over on its side, in the middle of the crater. My guess is it crashed, but when I drive over to it, expecting my character (Mark) to start talking, telling the moon base he found another pod, but nothing happens. I decided to move on, I found the next pod, so now I had 2/3, and I went back, it still wouldn't do anything, even though the first two were fine. It then wouldn't let me complete the mission, and then night would come and then I would die.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
Steps To Reproduce
- Get to the first moon mission in the manned mission mode (I don't know if there will be more or not)
- Do as planned, take the rover to the moon base and then fuel up, and take some extra for later
- Drive South and find the first pod
- Keep going South, and you will come upon a big crater with the second pod, knocked over sideways. (You'll know its the right crater because you can see the third pod on the horizon)
- Drive up to the sideways pod and nothing will happen.
Login to Comment